As avid cyclists living in Boulder, CO, Mann & Maximon is proud to support kids on bikes and local nonprofits, such as The Colorado High School Cycling League.
“The Colorado High School Cycling League is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit youth development organization that serves students in Colorado, Wyoming, and New Mexico. Our purpose is to build strong minds, bodies, and character, guided by the principles of inclusivity and equality. The league produces an interscholastic mountain bike race series, provides training and education to support coaches' teams. We provide a comprehensive infrastructure to grow youth cycling in a fun, safe, and professional manner.
We strongly believe that prevention reduces the need for intervention. Together we foster healthy habits in youth, develop self-confidence, cultivate leadership, and strengthen family bonds one pedal stroke at a time.”
2021 Colorado High School Cycling League Stats
- 1,929 registered student-athletes participated in 2021!
- Of those, 1,568 tested their limits racing, 348 girls comprised 22% of the total high school racers
- 165 riders earned their Legacy status by participating in a Colorado League event from 9th-12th grade.
- 88 teams participated representing more than 180 high schools while engaging in 4 spirit contests, competing for a Toyota Slingshot jersey, mastering grabbing nutrition from the Honey Stinger Feed Zone, and playing in the Yeti Skills zone. More than 18 high schools awarded activity letters to mountain bikers.
- An average of 1,377 riders raced per weekend in 8 scenic communities.
- Volunteers spent 2,022 hours during 5 weekends to help produce 18 days of racing.
- A total of 834 dedicated coaches fueled the singletrack stoke.
- Hosted 16 virtual and regional clinics to educate 253 coaches.
- 584 student-athletes from 15 teams picked up shovels and contributed 1,166 hours of hard work on local trails.
- More than $30,000 of scholarships in-kind and cash was distributed to 111 student-athletes, 69 coaches, and 24 teams to support participation and licensure.
- 128 nominations were submitted resulting in 12 inspirational awards and 2 Golden Pick team trail winners.
- $30,060 of scholarships in-kind and cash was distributed to 29 student-athletes, 65 coaches, and 13 teams
What Our Clients
Josh has represented me on numerous occasions over the past 9 years. He is a fearless, tireless, and focused representative. I add integrity and fairness to the recipe and I feel I have the best legal representation in Colorado. Trust in your attorney is key to believing you are getting the best possible legal representation… Josh has all of my trust.Mann & Maximon Client
I was treated like a member of the family. They were always willing to answer my questions and help in any way they could. Best of all, they did a great job and we got a great settlement for my case.Mann & Maximon Client
During the long months that followed my bicycling accident and resulting injuries -- my bike and I were run over by an SUV driver -- Josh was my closest and most trusted advisor. I can say without hesitation, his legal guidance and representation were consistently everything a client hopes for. But just as importantly, he was an exceptionally kind, compassionate, and knowledgeable partner throughout all that transpired. Really, I cannot say enough about Josh Maximon and his team. Good humans make good attorneys, and Josh is both.Mann & Maximon Client